The management board, responsible for the strategic direction of the Met, is chaired by the Commissioner and comprises the Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioners for Territorial Policing, Specialist Crime and Operations, Specialist Operations and Professionalism and Chief of Corporate Services, Chief Digital and Technology Officer and Director, Commercial & Finance.
Who’s who in the Met
- Commissioner – Cressida Dick
- Deputy Commissioner – Craig Mackey*
- Frontline Policing - Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt
- Specialist Operations – Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu
- Met Operations - Assistant Commissioner Stephen House
- Professionalism – Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball
- Chief of Corporate Services – Robin Wilkinson
- Director Commercial & Finance – Lynda McMullan
- Director Digital Policing – Angus McCallum
*Sir Stephen House has been appointed Deputy Commissioner to succeed Sir Craig Mackey on his retirement in January 2019.