If you've lost or found property in a public place, we may be able to help. Answer the questions below to find the best thing to do next.


Advice tool

I've lost an item on public transport

Please contact the transport company directly as they’ll have a separate way of dealing with lost items.

For foreign passports, ID cards and driving licences, please report the loss to your embassy or high commission.


Transport for London

(underground, DLR, overground, London buses, Victoria coach station, Emirates Air Line cable car or licensed taxis)

Police station finder

Location search controls

Please enter a postcode, address or area to find your nearest police station.


Showing results for