If you've lost or found property in a public place, we may be able to help. Answer the questions below to find the best thing to do next.


Advice tool

The item I found is a British passport

Please cancel the passport by cutting off the top corner and posting it free of charge to:

HM Passport Office

With this form

Alternatively, you can hand in to a police station or to a police officer or PCSO.


Police station finder

Location search controls

Find the nearest police station or contact point using the search box below.


Showing results for