If you’re planning an event or procession in London, by law you may need to notify us in advance. Whether it’s a festival, show, party, static demonstration or march, we’ll work with you to make sure it goes smoothly. Answer a few quick questions below to find out if you need to tell us about your event or procession, and the best way to do it.
I'm planning a publicly-promoted event with a DJ or MC inside licensed premises.
Thank you. In this case, we’d strongly advise you to request a promotion event risk assessment.
Click ‘Start’ below to complete our simple online form.
Average completion time: 30 mins
Please have the following details available if possible:
- The date and time of the event
- Your BIIAB Qualification Number (if applicable)
- Premises address, maximum capacity and contact number
- Designated premises supervisor's name and contact number
- Approximate number of attendees
- Artists' and performers' names, addresses, dates of birth and aliases
- Security company name, contact details and staff numbers
- Security company contact's name, registration number and contact details
Once we’ve received your completed form, we’ll work with you to identify any areas of concern and create a Risk Management Plan. This will minimise the risk of serious violent crime taking place at your event.
Please note, in order to conduct a thorough risk assessment, we must receive your completed form at least 14 days before your event is due to take place.