Find out below how to request information the police hold on you.

You can also request details of your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need, we’ll point you to somewhere that can.

Advice tool

I'd like to request disclosures for family court proceedings on behalf of my client/local authority

Thank you. Just follow these steps to apply:

Step 1: Download the London request form (LRF) for solicitors and local authority representatives and our LRF guidance notes.

Step 2: Complete the electronic LRF.

Step 3: Email the form to us.

We'll look into your request and respond in due course.

For further details, please refer to the LRF form and the LRF guidance notes.