Certain organisations, both in the UK and abroad, may ask you to provide your fingerprints for security purposes.

Find out which organisations and in which circumstances we can help.

Advice tool

I need to provide my fingerprints to apply for a liquor licence in the US

Thank you. To contact us at anytime for an appointment, please complete our quick and simple online form. Click 'start' below to begin.

Average completion time: two minutes

Our address

109 Lambeth Road

View on map

Opening times

Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm.


What do I need to bring?

Please bring with you:

  • a valid passport, or
  • a full photo driving licence
  • proof of address (eg bank statement, council tax bill, utility bill - but not a mobile phone bill)


If you don't have a valid passport or driving licence then a Home Office residence permit will be accepted.

If your passport is being held by the Home Office, we can accept a photocopy of your passport ID page together with an officially stamped letter. You can also ask for your passport to be released from the Home Office for 24 hours.

We usually provide the fingerprint forms you need, however certain countries may require their own specific forms. As you need clearance in the US, you may need to get these forms before your visit and give them to the Fingerprints Office.


How much does it cost?

One set of fingerprints: £77.70.
Each additional set: £38.80.

Please pay with cash at the time of the appointment. We don't accept debit or credit cards.