Antisocial behaviour can have a lasting impact on neighbourhoods and communities as it often leads to an increase in crime, particularly violence and criminal damage. If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour of any kind, find out how to report it below using our quick and simple online tool.

Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

Advice tool

Report noise from neighbours

Thank you.

We'd always recommend having a polite word with your neighbour first as they may not be aware the noise is causing a nuisance. Try to reach a compromise if you can.

If this doesn’t work you can report a neighbour to your local council. They'll investigate and advise you on the next steps.

If you're in social housing, your housing provider can also provide you with help and advice.