Find out below how to make a subject access request for information the Met holds on you. You can also request details on your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need directly, we’ll point you to somewhere that can. Complete the sentence below to begin.

Advice tool

I'd like to request my criminal conviction history for my own personal interest

Thank you. In this case, please visit the Association of Chief Police Officers Criminal Records Office (ACRO) website.

Your criminal conviction history is held on a national police database, which the ACRO can access and disclose to you.