Find out below how to make a subject access request for information the Met holds on you. You can also request details on your criminal history, whether it’s for Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, visa applications or family court proceedings. If we can’t provide the information you need directly, we’ll point you to somewhere that can. Complete the sentence below to begin.

Advice tool

I'd like to request information about the Met

Thank you. In this case, please visit our Freedom of Information (FOI) services page. There you can browse and request a wealth of free information about the Met, including our officers and staff.

Go to Freedom of Information services