If you’ve been involved in a road traffic collision, or think you might have witnessed an offence on the roads, find out how to report it using our simple online tool. Just answer the quick questions below to make sure we give you the right advice and gather all of the relevant details.
Is it an emergency?
If a crime is happening now or someone is in immediate danger, call 999.
Report a possible traffic offence with video evidence
Thank you for getting in touch. Click ‘Start’ below to provide as many details as you can about the incident.
Average completion time: 10 minutes
Please have the following details available if possible:
- The date and time of the incident
- Details of the other person or people involved
- The registration and make of their vehicle
- Contact details of any witnesses to the incident
- Footage or photos of the offence taking place