You are looking at our new website.
If you’ve been involved in a road traffic collision, or think you might have witnessed an offence on the roads in London, find out how to report it using our simple online tool. Just answer the quick questions below to make sure we give you the right advice and gather all of relevant details.
Is it an emergency?
If a crime is happening now or someone is in immediate danger, call 999.
Report a traffic offence that led to the collision.
Thank you for getting in touch. If you have exchanged details with the people involved in the collision, you are not obliged to notify the police. Road Traffic Act 1988, Section 170.
However, if you believe an offence has been committed that led to the accident you can either report it at your local police station, to a police constable or by completing the following form online.
Click ‘Start’ below to provide as many details as you can about the incident. We’ll try to fill in the gaps wherever possible.
Average completion time: 20 minutes
Please have the following details available if possible:
- The date and time of the collision
- The registration and make of your vehicle
- The registration and make of any other vehicles involved
- Contact details of the other person, or people, involved in the collision
- Contact details of any witnesses to the collision
- Evidence of the offence taking place