If someone you know in London has gone missing or you’ve seen, or have information about, a missing person please get in touch. Find out below how to reach out to the Met and other organisations for help and support.
Are they in immediate danger?
If the missing person is in immediate danger, such as if they are a young child or vulnerable to harm, call 999 now.
Trace a person I haven't seen or heard from in days, weeks or months.
Thank you. In this situation we'd always advise you to take the usual steps:
- Ask mutual friends and family if they've seen or heard from the person
- Pay a visit to their home or ask someone to call round
- Enquire with their neighbours or work
The following charities and organisation may also be able to help:
- Salvation Army Family Tracing Service - a UK charity reuniting families who have lost touch or been separated
- Reunite International - a UK charity specialising in the movement of children across international borders
If you have no luck with the above and are still concerned for a person's wellbeing, please call us on 101.