If you have lost or found property in a public place in Greater London, we may be able to help. Answer the questions below to find the best course of action.

Advice tool

The item I found in a public place is a birth, marriage or death certificate.

You don’t need to report this to the police. The General Register Office ask that you kindly destroy the item to prevent fraudulent use.