Find out below how to apply for or renew a firearm, shotgun or explosives certificate. Whether you’re a firearm owner, firearm dealer, shooting club member or planning to travel with firearms, answer a few quick questions and we’ll guide you to the right form and everything you need to complete it.

Advice tool

Apply for a certificate to acquire more than 2000kg of explosives

How do I apply?

For explosives in this quantity, you'll need to apply for a certificate directly from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).