Find out below how to apply for or renew a firearm, shotgun or explosives certificate for the Greater London area. Whether you’re a firearm owner, firearm dealer, shooting club member or planning to travel with firearms, answer a few quick questions and we’ll guide you to the right form and everything you need to complete it.

Advice tool

Apply for a certificate to travel with a firearm from the UK to a country outside the EU.

Thank you, in this case, please contact the British embassy, consulate or high commission in that country. They will be able to advise you on the necessary steps.

Please also consult with your airline and travel company to ensure you comply with all of their security requirements.