Whether you're shooting on location or on the move, find out if a police presence is needed, which authorities need to be notified and how to keep your cast, crew and the general public safe.
Do you need to tell us about your film shoot?
A police presence will be needed for any filming where:
- there are likely to be public safety issues
- crime enactments can be seen from a public place
- the film shoot involves liveried emergency vehicles or actors in police or modern military uniform
- nudity or perceived nudity can be seen from a public place
- weapons, whether real or props, are used and visible or audible in a public place
- low-loader or tracking shots are taking place on a public road
If any of the above applies to you, please press 'Start' to complete our notice to film form. Once we receive your form, we'll contact you for further information and provide a quote based on your needs.
Average completion time: five minutes