It is important that you report changes in circumstance to the Overseas Visitors Registration Office (OVRO) within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to. Some changes in your circumstances can only be reported at your local police station, but in most cases you will need to visit the OVRO.

Advice tool

I would like to report my PRC as full.

If you need to report a change and your PRC is full, please attend the OVRO within seven days of the change. We will make this change free of charge, and your old PRC will be cancelled and given back to you.

Please make sure you bring all fo the following documents:

  • Your completed Registration Pro Forma (PDF 954KB)
  • Your current PRC
  • One UK passport-sized colour photo (45mm x 35mm), glued to the Pro Forma
  • Your passport containing your visa vignette and any new passport you may have been issued since you last registered
  • Your Biometric Residence Permit
  • Your Home Office letter approving your application for leave