It is important that you report changes in circumstance to the Overseas Visitors Registration Office (OVRO) within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to. Some changes in your circumstances can only be reported at your local police station, but in most cases you will need to visit the OVRO.

Advice tool

I would like to report a change to my study address.

Thank you. You are required to report this change to any police station within eight days of the change. We will make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take your Police Registration Certificate (PRC) to the police station.

A proof of address is not required. However, if you have a confirmation letter from your educational sponsor, it will be helpful if you can take it along.

Police station finder

Location search controls

Please enter a postcode, address or area to find your closest or local police station


Showing results for