It is important that you report changes in circumstance to the Overseas Visitors Registration Office (OVRO) within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to. Some changes in your circumstances can only be reported at your local police station, but in most cases you will need to visit the OVRO.

Advice tool

I would like to report a change to my passport or travel document.

Thank you. You will need to report this change at the OVRO within eight days of the change. We will make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you bring your Police Registration Certificate (PRC), your passport or travel documents. If you have dual nationality, please bring both passports with you.