Volunteer Police Cadets
Greater Youth, Greater London
Supporting Vulnerable young People - Adding value to Policing in London - Building confidence in Communities
The Volunteer Police Cadets (VPC) is an uniformed voluntary youth organisation, supported by The Metropolitan Police Service, open to young people aged between 13-18 from across Londons diverse communities, irrespective of their background or financial circumstances and including those vulnerable to crime or social exclusion.
- From one Olympic City to Another - Passing the Baton to Brazil
- Merton Cadets visit Heathrow Airport's SO18 police
- Redbridge & Westminster Cadets join the fun at London Taxi Mad Hatter's Tea Party
- Lambeth Borough Commander visits Summer Projects
- Success of Merton Police "TKO" course for local young people
- Police Cadet Coordinator meets the Prime Minister
Watch what you can do in the Cadets on our video.
"Uniformed voluntary organisations have a hugely important part
to play in helping young Londoners unearth hidden talents and realise
their full potential. Ambitious, determined and hardworking, I've
never failed to be impressed by the young volunteer Police Cadets
and staff that I've had the opportunity to meet and we're keen to
do all we can, here at City Hall, to support their work."
Mayor of London, Boris Johnson
Hackney Cadet with the Mayor of London for Take Over Day